PDA

View Full Version : Thought Moli was a pest.....

Naomi
27-07-2006, 09:06 AM
not a patch on Salt

Opened the crate up yesterday so that Salt could have the run of the kitchen. Not a problem, she's discovered the welly rack but that's okay

Went to give her her dinner yesterday and couldn't find her, she wasn't in the welly rack, wasn't under the furniture, wasn't in the bedrooms.

Couldn't think of anywhere else to look but thought 'She'll come out when she's good and ready' so carried on with my usual household chores. Everything was going great till the washing machine went on spin cycle.........no she wasn't in the washing machine she had been sleeping behind it :shock: All I saw was a little black and white face come poking out from behind the washing machine :lol: Didn't think about looking there for her :roll:

Got my hands full between Moli acting boss, Pepper being a bit of a whoose and Salt playing hide & seek but am loving every minute of it :-D

Mags
27-07-2006, 09:09 AM
They certainly keep you on your toes Nae!!:D

You can't help laughing at their antics though!!:D

Moli
27-07-2006, 09:25 AM
Sounds like a lot of fun in your house!!! The joys of owning more than one cat!:lol: :lol:

yola
27-07-2006, 09:42 AM
Welcome to the joys of a 3-cat household :D Salt sounds like a rather colourful little character ;)

My Balie spends time behind the washing machine; especially if he's scared of someone/something in the house (usually the cleaners :roll: ). He will happily sit behind there for hours even with the machine's on spin or dry cycles :shock:

Naomi
27-07-2006, 11:47 AM
Well she's gone for a wander round the garden now, she was dozing under the wheel barrow earlier

Snoof
27-07-2006, 01:50 PM
Bless, it sounds like Salt's feeling a little better...

Naomi
27-07-2006, 02:40 PM
Well no sign of Salt about anywhere. Considering she doesn't venture out of the garden she's doing well :D She's prob off with her brother terrorising the neighbourhood :roll: So long as she's back in time for tomorrow morning for going to the vets I don't mind her going for a wander

Sweet
27-07-2006, 05:21 PM
All sounds like good fun to me :) x