PDA

View Full Version : hi all

ukplayer
23-07-2006, 08:14 PM
hi all new here at this site not a great week for me and family my story is below i had to copy and paste from another site that i told it on as i cant write it again to upsetting

hi all just wanted to share my story about my cat that i never thought id miss so much.
me my partner and our too children have had bell our cat three years untill wensday night. we moved into a house about a year ago after living in a flat. bell was a lovly cat my kids loved her like crazy and she had become one of the family like a third child and my 5 year olds best friend.well after moving in bell didnt really care for much on going out as she had never been out b4 plus we wanted to have her spayed as we didnt want kittens running around.
so we got her spayed and started letting her wonder out the back in our yard well the first week went fine she would go out the back not far then be back in again.
around the second week she went missing and i though oh god i hope shes ok my kids where real upsett crying making posters to put up and even my 5 year olds school teachers helped him make the posters.
me and my partner would be out each night looking for her this went on for 3 night then on the 3rd night i came back from looking for her and saw her in the cupboard window she had got down under the floor boards and stayed there all that time and she didnt make a sound unberliverble.
we were all so happy and my youngest was jumping up and down for joy.
every thing was going fine bell was going out and loving it.
and then this wensday night i get a phone call at work that bell has been hit by a car and shes very bad i get home and the vet gets there not long after and rushes her off but bell doesnt make it.
i never would have though i would feel like this but im totally heartbroken. my 12 year old keeps crying and saying why bell and for my 5 year old we told him bell had found a boyfriend and gone away i just didnt have the heart to tell him she had died.
so all you ppl that bring a cat from a flat to a house please be carefull becouse i wouldnt want anyone else loosing a beloved one the way we have its to painfull TC all

Jac
23-07-2006, 08:19 PM
What a very sad tale. I'm so sorry for you and your family's loss.
On another note, I hope you enjoy it here as much as we do. We are a friendly bunch, more like a family. Look forward to getting to know you better.

dinahsmum
23-07-2006, 08:41 PM
What a sad story :(
Welcome to the forum - hope you can find some enjoyable time here.

dandysmom
23-07-2006, 08:58 PM
What a heartbreaking story; I'm so sorry; your poor children grieving so. RIP, Bell.

Mags
23-07-2006, 09:32 PM
After reading that, I too, feel your pain....that is so very, very sad:(

We would like to welcome you to our forum, where we share the good times as well as the bad.

Kind regards to you and your family.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.........

ukplayer
23-07-2006, 09:56 PM
hi all
thanks for all your warm welcomes and kind comments. i know it will get easyer with time but at the moment i just feel so guilty. i feel in some way that i let her down and a big space in our lives has been lost forever.
every morning i would get back from work and there bell would be on our wall waiting for me id pick her up give her a hug and rub my face with hers.
now shes gone its been terrible walking up to my doorway the last 4 mornings.and even worse is not seeing her playing with my 5 year old he seems lost without her at the moment

thanks again all looking forward to chatting with you all in the future

Moli
23-07-2006, 10:05 PM
Hi warm welcome to Catpages...So sorry to hear about your loss......Look forward to chatting when you feel you want to....

Kim
23-07-2006, 10:15 PM
Hi and welcome to catpages. So, so sorry to hear of your loss, many years ago we lost aour lovely 18 month old cat to an RTA, so I understand how heartbreaking it can be. RIP Bell.

yola
23-07-2006, 10:40 PM
Hi and welcome. Thank you for sharing your heartbreaking story of Bell with us. You must be all in pieces and missing her so, so much.

We are here to help you through the pain - many have been through similar traumatic losses - hopefully we can help you get through the most difficult days.

I'm so sorry :cry: