PDA

View Full Version : i always remember

CathyW
22-07-2006, 09:16 PM
when i was about 12 we got a small black kitten. called it frisky (my mum was embarresed about that name) and i remember i ued to lay on the floor in the front room and do my home work, and the kitten puncing on my work, played with my pen and made a right mess of my work LOL didnt get told off though think the teacher was a cat lover.

Donna
23-07-2006, 08:25 AM
Thats a nice story BM!

caddy_dabby
23-07-2006, 11:56 AM
I had a kitten like that. He was a tabby and very naughty kitty.;) He would not only trample dirty paw prints on my books but would try to scratch them with his tiny claws. He was a real little rascal and I loved him for it. Unfortunatley my teacher did not.:(
I love kittens / cats with characters like this and its nice to see someone else had a kitty the same.

CathyW
23-07-2006, 08:26 PM
we later got a white kitten (called it snowy original i know:roll:) and i had permission to come home lunchtime to feed the kittens, used to bring my friend jo with me, was always late back to school :oops:

Jac
23-07-2006, 08:29 PM
If it was me I probably wouldnt go back:oops: Just play with the kittens all afternoon. Sounds better than school:-D

CathyW
23-07-2006, 08:34 PM
If it was me I probably wouldnt go back:oops: Just play with the kittens all afternoon. Sounds better than school:-Dactully i used to enjoy school :oops: i know but it was a L-O-N-G time ago :D saying that ive just had a message from friends re-unite about some of my old school friends LOL

Jac
23-07-2006, 08:39 PM
I hated it with a passion. I was bullied, compaired to my brother (and mum by one teacher) I left at 16 and never un employed. My last job was in the bank but it took years to get there. Every job I left, I went to a better one. I have been a cleaner, worked in a chippie ect. Loved it all.

dandysmom
23-07-2006, 09:07 PM
When I was 6, we got a kitten which I called Scamper...because, as a kitten, he did. Well, he grew up into a large, dignified ginger semi-longhair, and the name did NOT fit him!! I was a bookish, stout glasses wearing nerd, & LOVED school!!

CathyW
23-07-2006, 09:40 PM
I hated it with a passion. I was bullied, compaired to my brother (and mum by one teacher) I left at 16 and never un employed. My last job was in the bank but it took years to get there. Every job I left, I went to a better one. I have been a cleaner, worked in a chippie ect. Loved it all.i worked as a cleaner in a pub, now cleaning mens toilets :shock: all so i could buy my husband to be a wedding ring.
unfortunatly dont work now, ill health.