PDA

View Full Version : fussy or what

CathyW
15-07-2006, 09:22 PM
ive just given my 2 haddock, all cooked nice, i had some and gave the rest to the brothers, theres no salt or anything so its not that, and they took a little nibble and have turned their noses us :shock: fussy devils. they are holding out for a pouch of whiskers.:-D

Hreow
15-07-2006, 09:23 PM
They're waiting for the salt, brown sauce and ketchup? :-D

CathyW
15-07-2006, 09:51 PM
They're waiting for the salt, brown sauce and ketchup? :-Dno probally the chips :-D any way i had wrapped it in foil n cooked it in the oven with a small amount of butter on them.:lol:

yola
15-07-2006, 09:54 PM
Blimey!!! There's no pleasing some cats is there :roll:

CathyW
15-07-2006, 09:55 PM
Blimey!!! There's no pleasing some cats is there :roll:as i said fussy or what :lol:

Hreow
15-07-2006, 10:06 PM
I'll have it! Sounds really nice.

CathyW
15-07-2006, 10:16 PM
I'll have it! Sounds really nice.must admit it was, i had mine with rice :lol: then for dessert i had fruits of the forest frozen yogurt images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif not bad this special diet is it.;)

MrsH
15-07-2006, 10:21 PM
How could they not fancy the haddock? Did they think it was too "common" a fish for them and would have preferred wild salmon? (I believe Harrods sells it by the way, in case you're tempted!)

CathyW
16-07-2006, 09:48 AM
How could they not fancy the haddock? Did they think it was too "common" a fish for them and would have preferred wild salmon? (I believe Harrods sells it by the way, in case you're tempted!)well i think they where holding out for balugar. they do look at me some times as if to say "you cant get the staff now a days" :lol:
i ended up giving the fish to the dog, he loved it and looked round for more, hes not fussy:lol:

Donna
16-07-2006, 10:14 AM
Bad mummy for not giving them what they wanted. How dare you give them freshly cooked haddock!!

I dont kinow - some people:-D :-D

CathyW
16-07-2006, 01:39 PM
they will have chicken tonight, they better not turn their noses up at that, or 2morrow ill buy the TESCOS VALUE cat food :shock:

CathyW
17-07-2006, 07:39 AM
i dished them up a pile of chicken last night, and what did they do??? turned their noses up :shock: must be my cooking, i roasted that bird at 10pm my flat was like a sauna, and they didnt eat it, they picked at it over night. well thats it no more treats dryed food for them they can graze when they are peckish, spolit wotnots :shock:

Sweet
17-07-2006, 10:18 AM
LOL LOL LOL fussy little ones ;) x

CathyW
17-07-2006, 11:31 AM
they where lucky they almost had tescos cheapy econamy one. cardboard in a tin

CathyW
18-07-2006, 08:10 AM
im now putting down iams dried food for them, they also have go-cat (indoor one) and ronnie is stomping around moaning that he hasnt got his brekky. he keeps throwing himself in front of my flat on his back as if to say im starved look at me, this is the cat that could do with shedding a few pounds LOL
not working ronnie its dried food or nothing :lol:
reggies asleep on the chair.hes was awake all night hassling me. they take it in shifts to hassle me LOL

Hreow
18-07-2006, 08:25 AM
Where as you can hassle them both in one go by feeding them exactly what they don't want. Pretty even battle? :grin: I mean, it's not as if you *need* sleep, is it? :-D

CathyW
18-07-2006, 10:50 AM
Where as you can hassle them both in one go by feeding them exactly what they don't want. Pretty even battle? :grin: I mean, it's not as if you *need* sleep, is it? :-Di know a real technicality this sleep lark, we should be awake to entertain out cats when ever they are awake :lol:

CathyW
19-07-2006, 07:20 PM
OH has just caught reggie up on the work top stealing a chicken bone, but dish chicken up on their plate oh no he dont want it :lol:

Hreow
19-07-2006, 07:41 PM
Of course *stealing* is another kettle of fish (or chicken)! When you leave the poor dears to *starve* they *have* to feed themselves on whatever scraps they can find. :-D
Never a quiet moment with your two, but rarely a solemn one either. :grin:

ladywerewolf
19-07-2006, 07:46 PM
Mine are really fussy too, Utopia wont even eat fresh chicken!

Jac
19-07-2006, 07:54 PM
Maybe just the hot weather.

Anyway you sound really cruel to me. :D

CathyW
19-07-2006, 08:42 PM
Maybe just the hot weather.

Anyway you sound really cruel to me. :Di know im such a wicked mum, they have 2 bowls of food put down, a chaoice of where they want to sleep. constant strokes on demand :lol:yep a wicked mum alright :lol:

Hreow
19-07-2006, 08:46 PM
*Only* two bowls and filled with dreadful things like freshly cooked fish and chicken, they can't both sleep on your chest... can't think of a complaint for the cuddles they get though. :-D
Oh, and you laugh at them for showing their wasted, skinny bellies when they're really hungry and haven't been fed for *months* (A cat-month is aproximately five minutes in this context.) :grin:

dandysmom
19-07-2006, 08:51 PM
Your two obviously graduated "Picky Cum Laude"!! Not eat yummy haddock?? My late Patches would have inhaled that & asked for more....

CathyW
09-08-2006, 08:46 PM
sorry for dragging up an old thread, but didnt see the need to start a new one
today oh n myself had some corn fed chicken, so theres reggie going into kitty over drive for some, so i was a good mummy i saved them both some. put it in their bowl and they are the lot, so they will only eat chicken off my plate.:roll::lol:

dandysmom
09-08-2006, 09:03 PM
You'e broken the code!! Put it on your plate first & pretend to eat...then share! lol

CathyW
09-08-2006, 10:21 PM
You'e broken the code!! Put it on your plate first & pretend to eat...then share! lolill have to do that again, only thing i dont think i could face whiskers on my plate :lol: