PDA

View Full Version : I took a little trip........

Sweet
20-06-2006, 08:19 PM
Today I took a little trip back to the Bristol Dogs/Cats Home....

:cry: There was a beauty of a cat who wasnt named as yet but the person in charge was thinking of calling her flower - all will be explained.....

Flower - suits her! was a 6-10yr old, they were not sure, pure white with a blue eye! yes eye! her other had been removed only this past week along with this both her ears had been almost removed and stitched due to cancer :(

She had only just been spayed this week as well ! and part of her tail had been shaved to check for injuries after a RTA as she was found stray

I wanted her there and then, but I dont think I would find a insurance company who would take her on - what are your views?????

They wanted to name her flower cuz when she had one of those collars on she looked like a beautiful flower!!!!

I have a pic on my mobile - how can I upload that???? shes liking her nose and not a very good pic - in the real she is gorgeous

If no insurance company would take her on, she needs someone with spare cash incase she becomes unwell again.

Flower your beautiful x x x

Kim
20-06-2006, 08:37 PM
She sounds lovely Sweet and to be honest the sort of little waif that I have taken on, so I'm probably not the best one to give advice! ;) M & S would probably take her on insurance wise, but obviously they would not pay out for problems relating to pre-existing conditions. You could always phone them and ask for advice?

Let us know what you decide.

CJK
20-06-2006, 09:00 PM
dont those special cats that have a story tug on your heart strings? Some people would steer clear of them, but it takes a kind strong person to take them on. Theyre so much more special when theyve got a story that turns out well in the end.
I hope you can find a solution and she can be yours, sounds like youre smitten already!

CathyW
20-06-2006, 09:11 PM
i could never go to one of those cats hoes, i would want to take them all home.im such a soft touch, i love them all.

DiddyDawn
20-06-2006, 09:14 PM
There's no reason why she should have future problems. I took a cat in a while ago, she was a stray, had 3 legs from an RTA and I had to have both her ears removed due to Cancer.........she was in an awful state but she was a survivor. I found a home for her with a fantastic family and she is a pampered little princess now, no health problems and is really happy.

She sounds an absolute sweetheart and it does sound as if she's wriggled her way into your heart already ;)

EmmaG
20-06-2006, 09:15 PM
Well I would not be the best person to ask because I would have put my name down for her. ;)

Elaine
20-06-2006, 09:17 PM
Poor babe. I'd want to take her home with me there and then, bless her. She may not have any further problems though. xxx

Moli
20-06-2006, 09:33 PM
Can't you send it from your phone to your email Sweet??? Would love to see her..

EmmaG
20-06-2006, 09:35 PM
Sounds as if Julie could be making a trip back :)

I do agree with the other comments, it is highly likely that she will require no further treatment. Can't you speak to the vets who have treated her and find out what they say?