PDA

View Full Version : Daily thread Monday

Jac
19-06-2006, 08:13 AM
Morning all
Going to be busy today. Off to see my Solicitor (he doesnt know that yet) into the council. See if they have a house for me yet, and taking Blue to the vet phew!
Really clammy here still. Didnt sleep much last night brain in over drive. Two days until I'm officially homeless.

Sweet
19-06-2006, 09:12 AM
Morning all,

It rained in the night so a little cooler here, off in a bit to do food shopping - boring! then tidy up the bomb site which is home after the weekend LOL x

smudgley
19-06-2006, 09:12 AM
Morning all,

Hope things go ok today Jac {{{hugs}}}

Have taken the girls to school as my mother-in-law is on holiday for 2 weeks, so I shall be taking them every day whilst she's on holiday. Off to work now.

Bye for now.

dinahsmum
19-06-2006, 09:34 AM
Hope your day is productive Jac.
Much cooler here today - so much so that I have managed to do some
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/3/3_13_6.gif
OH returned from Holland yesterday evening and has left again (!) - back Wednesday evening. Then away Friday morning till Sunday evening. Herumph!
Hope everyone enjoys their day.

Jac
19-06-2006, 09:45 AM
Cant get an appointment with my solicitor untill Thursday but did get to talk to him. He said that the Proculator Fiscal will probably chuck it out. Although in my favour he did see the bruises on my neck and burst lip!!!!! As did my mum.
Houseing dept are going to phone me although I wont hold my breath. I'll probably have to go up this afternoon. Have an appointment for Blue at 5pm. My doc is off till tomorrow:( so have to take my whacky pills, watch out. Tell me if I'm talking rubbish:oops:

janey83
19-06-2006, 09:52 AM
Morning everyone,
Its raining here today:( . Thought it was going to be nice! it might brighten up later though.

Not got much planned for today, Probably go shopping later.

Jac
19-06-2006, 01:10 PM
Got someone coming from the social work dept at 1.30 to see if they can help me. Please keep everything crossed for me.
It seems because I own half this house the rents dept take that as money in the bank and wont help me with my rent! OMG stop the world and let me off for a wee while.

Naomi
19-06-2006, 01:26 PM
Fingers crossed Jac!

Not a lot happening here. It rained last night and have had a few showers this morning. It's starting to brighten up a bit now but it's still quite warm

CathyW
19-06-2006, 09:02 PM
evening all. had a nice morning trawling charity shops found a brand new pair of sandels for a fiver :lol: rather sparkly ones, i had them in a flash, so comfy as well, pity the suns gone :?
had a rest this afternoon, now trawling the normal sites i go on, at the moment ive got 4 others up n on the go, can chat for england me ;)
have a pleasant evening all.:D

Jac
19-06-2006, 09:58 PM
Afraid I'm going to have to go for the night. Ceilidh is not going to sleep. Playing up a bit. Night night everyone.

Moli
19-06-2006, 10:12 PM
Nite Jac, will phone you in the morning, sleep well...x

Fran
19-06-2006, 10:13 PM
Nite Jac x

Mags
19-06-2006, 11:30 PM
Nite all....sleep well!

Moli
19-06-2006, 11:38 PM
Nite Mags, sleep well...