PDA

View Full Version : Hi to everyone

smithdouglaswood
26-05-2006, 09:33 PM
I want to introduce myself to you all my name is Angie, I had 2 cats and 2 dogs, but unfortunately lost my older cat yesterday. So now I have just a big grey boy called Smokey who loves lots of cuddles and my 2 black lab boys.

Life is just a little sad and strange without my other boy who was Minky as I had him in my life for a good 16 years and he was a big part of my life, but now he has no more suffering.

Angie

Moli
26-05-2006, 09:38 PM
Hi Angie, waqrm welcome to Catpages, sorry to hear about your loss.....Look forward to chatting....

Fran
26-05-2006, 09:41 PM
Warm welcome to Catpages. Sorry to hear you lost Minky :( I too lost an oldie over Christmas so know something of what you are feeling right now :( I adore grey cats and I have 2 chocolate lab girls myself so would love to hear more about your pets and see piccies when you are able to post some..

http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/1.gif

Mags
26-05-2006, 09:43 PM
Hi Angie, http://www.cosgan.de/images/more/flowers/043.gif to Catpages!!

So very sorry to hear of your loss of Minky yesterday, there are several members on here who have also lost their cats recently and who will know exactly what you are going through....:(

Looking forward to chatting to you and maybe seeing some pics when you are ready.....

dandysmom
26-05-2006, 10:52 PM
Hi, Angie & welcome to Catpages! Sorry to hear about Minky; I'm one of those who recently lost a beloved cat last month, so I can imagine what you're feeling...try to remember the good times. Hope you enjoy it here...fun site, zany people, loads of beautiful pictures...:D

bobbie3917
26-05-2006, 11:35 PM
sorry to hear of your loss
hello and welcome i hope you enjoy it here

Hreow
27-05-2006, 09:33 AM
Welcome to the madhouse!! :-) Us inmates are almost always friendly and the staff firm but kind. :-D

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Very hard to say goodbye after sixteen years, even when you know you have to. : / Feel free to share anything and everything, if you feel it helps.

Sweet
27-05-2006, 09:38 AM
Hi and welcome to Cat Pages x

Violet and Mau Mau wave a paw x

So sorry to hear about Minky - R.I.P. little one x

Tom
27-05-2006, 03:39 PM
Hiya Angie,

So sorry to hear about Minky, but now we know he is resting and out of harms way xx

yola
27-05-2006, 05:39 PM
Hi Angie - a big, fluffy welcome to CP . . . I'm sure you'll find it a lovely warm place. Shoulders are broad and tissues are plentiful so if you need to, please mourn Minky's loss as much as you need.

Having said that, I too would love to see pictures of Smokey and your 2 dogs.

smithdouglaswood
28-05-2006, 09:38 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes and wishes they are all very much appreciated.

I will hopefully soon manage to get some pictures together of the gang.

Angie

dinahsmum
30-05-2006, 12:22 PM
:smt039 Hi and Welcome to CatPages - hope you will like it here!

Donna
30-05-2006, 01:58 PM
Hello and welcome to CP.