PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a moggy...

random
09-05-2006, 01:21 PM
My father and I have been discussing getting a kitten for my sister for a while now. She still lives at home with my dad and brother, and she has been asking about getting a kitten for a while. She has just went into hospital for an operation today, so 2moro while she's still there (she's back home on thursday) we are going down to the rescue centre to see if they have any kittens and sort out a home check and everything. I can't promise i'll not come back with one too! lol.

Just wanted to share our news :mrgreen:

Fran
09-05-2006, 01:24 PM
How exciting and what a lovely surprise for your sister!! Keep us updated :D

random
09-05-2006, 01:30 PM
How exciting and what a lovely surprise for your sister!! Keep us updated :D

It is very exciting Fran, it's even better because my dad keeps telling her no they can't get one, lol. Can't wait to see her face. :D

Mags
09-05-2006, 01:31 PM
Oh that is going to be a lovely surprise for your sister Random!:D
Let us know how you get on........and pics, pics, pics please!:lol:

Hope your sister's op goes ok today.........

random
09-05-2006, 01:45 PM
Oh that is going to be a lovely surprise for your sister Random!:D
Let us know how you get on........and pics, pics, pics please!:lol:

Hope your sister's op goes ok today.........

Will do Mags, lots of kitty pics, awwwwwww

My sisters op should be fine, she's only under a local anethstetic to get a cyst removed.

Hreow
09-05-2006, 02:24 PM
Brothers are good at times. One of mine helped me get a pet despite a parental NO MORE PETS ban. :-)

Hope you find two really nice and suitable kitties! (Are you sure you'll just come away with the one? :-))

Snoof
09-05-2006, 06:06 PM
Oh that'll be so lovely!

Donna
09-05-2006, 06:07 PM
What a nice surprise - but can you arrange it all in one day - homecheck etc????

Sweet
09-05-2006, 07:36 PM
Great surprise for her x

random
09-05-2006, 08:36 PM
What a nice surprise - but can you arrange it all in one day - homecheck etc????

lol, nooooo we are just having the homecheck done while she is away, the rest we can do in secret. We may have to wait a while for kitten to come in anyway, they have a waiting list :cool:

Moli
09-05-2006, 09:43 PM
Love to see her face when she see's the kit!!!Sounds like there may be a chance of you having one too!!:D

random
09-05-2006, 09:46 PM
Love to see her face when she see's the kit!!!Sounds like there may be a chance of you having one too!!:D

lol Moli I may be very tempted :smt007

Moli
09-05-2006, 10:28 PM
I am sure Kiara would love a kitten playmate....;)

random
09-05-2006, 10:35 PM
I am sure Kiara would love a kitten playmate....;)

lol, I know for defiante she would Moli, thats one of the reasons i'm so tempted :lol: :lol:

Tabs just isn't having none of the' kitten playing about game'. She just likes to lie in the sun all day :roll:

Moli
09-05-2006, 10:51 PM
I have always had 1 siamese, Casper and Oliver are my first 2 together, there is 6 months between them, and they are joined at the hip, and little S**s!!! If one is up to something you can be sure the other one is there too!!!