PDA

View Full Version : Daily shred for Thursday

dinahsmum
04-05-2006, 08:26 AM
Well the day has dawned bright and sunny - wonder if it will be as hot as forecast? Off to visit the crumblies today, so speak later or maybe tomorrow. Be good!

Moli
04-05-2006, 08:53 AM
Morning all, Beautiful here this morning, put the little bird out in the garden and she managed to fly into a bush, think she was winded yesterday....Have a good day everybody...

Mags
04-05-2006, 08:56 AM
Morning everyone! Looks like the forecast was correct here as it is a lovely sunny day.......a sort of 'get outside' day!:D
Off to start the day in a mo!
Enjoy it!

yola
04-05-2006, 09:33 AM
I'd LOVE to get outside, sadly the closest I'll get (until 3pm anyway) is having the office door open. :(

Dominik threw a hissy fit when I tried to leave him at nursery today. I was really worried. Thankfully the headmistress phone just before I got into the office to say he'd calmed down. It's odd as he's been happy to be left for ages now and today/yesterday just refused to let go of me :shock:

Gotta do some work to our printed presentation today and also get our websites revised with our designer . . . so will be back here later :-D

janey83
04-05-2006, 09:53 AM
Its cloudy here today but the sun is trying to break through!
Got the day off today again! but going to a relations house to do an Indian Head Massage.
Then coming back n chilling.

Luke
04-05-2006, 09:58 AM
Sunny n hot here today....no plans in particular..probably will curl up on the sun lounger with my ipod n a good book and drift off within the building site of a garden!!
Enjoy your day everyone!:D

Fran
04-05-2006, 10:26 AM
Beautiful day here again :cool: Got to get some serious housework done today as the kittens' new mummys and daddys are visiting from tomorrow onwards.

Have a lovely day :D

Snoof
04-05-2006, 11:43 AM
Hello everyone,

I have to go into town for the sole purpose of depositing my boyfriend's cheque in the bank :roll: He had a smallish rant at me about not doing it yesterday, last night, before realising that I couldn't very well deposit it before when he hadn't given it to me yet! Ahhh, men... At least he apologised!

Hands are bad today, and I'll be getting an early night (going to bed at 10) and sod the consequences - I have work to do but until I get some decent sleep I'll be pretty much useless anyway.

Yola - Random did the same thing. For months he adored nursery and loved going, and then he suddenly started stropping every time we even mentioned nursery. He's gotten a little better again now, but he tends to stop stropping the moment the door closes behind me, so I'm not that worried yet... I hope Domi feels better again soon!

yola
04-05-2006, 12:34 PM
Yola - Random did the same thing. For months he adored nursery and loved going, and then he suddenly started stropping every time we even mentioned nursery. He's gotten a little better again now, but he tends to stop stropping the moment the door closes behind me, so I'm not that worried yet... I hope Domi feels better again soon!

Thanks for your reassurance!! :D :D :D

Naomi
04-05-2006, 01:20 PM
Gorgeous day here today, got all the windows open and have a lovely cooling breeze coming through the house.

Shame this weather isn't gonna last :(

Mags
04-05-2006, 03:45 PM
It has been so hot in the garden today (24degrees), had our lunch outdoors...

Have made up 2 flower fountains and 3 wall baskets this afternoon......feeling stiff in the back now!:roll::lol:

Donna
04-05-2006, 07:18 PM
Has been nice here too, but was at work till three. Sat in the garden after that but as next door have not replaced their broken fence had toddlers gawping at me, so went inside :-( Cant enjoy my garden at the moment.

Moli
04-05-2006, 11:28 PM
Nite everybody...sleep well..........

Mags
04-05-2006, 11:29 PM
Nite Moli, I'm off too......sleep well everyone!

Fran
05-05-2006, 12:05 AM
Nite Moli, nite Mags, nite all