PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

Angel
21-04-2006, 02:41 PM
Just a quick message to say hello - I love my cats - have 20 of them, all happy chappies and well pampered - the one in the picture here is Sapphire, my little blue eyed, white madam (and she is not deaf!)

Anyway, I look forward to meeting you all soon

:D Angel xx

dinahsmum
21-04-2006, 02:43 PM
:smt039 Hi, and a big welcome to the board. Look forward to chatting with you.

You may be the record cat-servant :) Smudgley does rescue too (as well as having her own beautiful girls) but I don't know if she's ever managed to have 20 at one time.

CJK
21-04-2006, 02:46 PM
TWENTY CATS are you mad?lol

(secreatly I woule LOVE that many cats but dont have the room)

welcome to cp anyway, you'll lvoe it here

Angel
21-04-2006, 02:48 PM
Tell me about it - I cut my days down working in London to 3 days a week to take care of them all .. all carpets out, wooden floors in ;) Never a quiet moment in the houe (except late at night when most are asleep!)

Mags
21-04-2006, 03:38 PM
Hi! http://www.cosgan.de/images/more/flowers/043.gif to Catpages!!

20 cats???!!! That's amazing!!:shock::lol: How do you manage not tripping over them?!:lol:

Look forward to chatting to you and seeing lots of pics of your furr family :D

Angel
21-04-2006, 03:42 PM
Awwwww ... thank you for the lovely Welcome Mags!!!

I look forward to chatting here too!! :D

Angel
21-04-2006, 03:48 PM
Mags, I can't seem to add photos of my cats into a post - it says I am not allowed to post attachments .. is there any other way to do this as my photos are stored in My Pictures on the computer?

And 20 cats .. well yes, the stairs in the morning are a dangerous fete!!! A cat on every step nearly and mewwing their heads off for brekkie ! :)

It's great when I come home at night, Guinness, my black cat with a white tip on his tail, comes trotting down the pavement at full trot speed with his tail bolt upright in the air, followed by Mickey and Ashley!!!

A better greeting than I get from the hubby!!! :)

Kim
21-04-2006, 05:24 PM
Welcome to Catpages Angel. Wow, 20 cats - amazing - how do you remember all their names??!! The most I have ever had at one time is 5. Look forward to hearing more about them.

yola
21-04-2006, 05:29 PM
Angel - lovely to have you here . . . I too am in serious awe of someone with 20 cats (and a bit envious too). I'm limited to 3 and have therefore a 'full house' at the moment :roll:

Look forward to getting you know you and your furry rabble much better as time progresses!! :-D

Donna
21-04-2006, 05:33 PM
Hello Angel and Welcome!!!

Am amazed you have 20 cats, but also envious!!! I have two and that is it for me for the moment!! Pictures can be added by uploading them to a web hosting site and then copying the link to your post. There is some help topics that tells you better!!

Angel
21-04-2006, 05:40 PM
Oh yes - I remember all their names :) and at night I sort of do a mental head count to make sure they are in or I have seen them - 6 of them sleep in the bedroom with us!! :D

Angel
21-04-2006, 05:42 PM
Time to go home now!!! I will log back on tonight if my other half is not hogging my computer!!!

You have all been so very kind and helpful to me - I am soooooo glad I found a cat webby!!!!!

Speak to you soon and thank you all for your warm welcomes :D

xx

Hreow
21-04-2006, 07:55 PM
...And 20 cats .. well yes, the stairs in the morning are a dangerous fete!!! A cat on every step nearly and mewwing their heads off for brekkie ! :)

Good excuse to slide down the bannister? :-) Welcome to the madness of CW, though you should be used to the noise-level and chaos with twenty cats. :grin:

Fran
21-04-2006, 08:42 PM
Warm welcome to Catpages Angel :D Wow, 20 cats!!! Now I am envious :roll: Looking forward to chatting to you and hearing all about them!

http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/1.gif

Moli
21-04-2006, 09:01 PM
Hi warm welcome to Catpages..........

dandysmom
21-04-2006, 09:26 PM
Welcome, Angel and your furry crew! Looking forward to hearing more about them. Love your signature!!

Sweet
21-04-2006, 09:44 PM
Welcome to Cat Pages x

Violet and Mau Mau wave a paw x