PDA

View Full Version : Ello!!!! Shhhh ive run away!!

Wheaten mad
03-03-2006, 12:58 AM
Hi guys!!! :D

Shhhhhh ive escaped from dogweb!! :shock: :D Just though i would check it out here, i hope you will let me stay cause i havent actually got a cat :cry: lol! :lol: I though here would be a good place to learn somemore about cats :)

Thats if you will let me stay?! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D

Sarah xxxxx

Phill
03-03-2006, 01:55 AM
Hello i have just come from dogweb my self thay are all very nice here and a lot of them are on dogweb to, so no cats then what kind of dog do you have me GSD.:-D

Luke
03-03-2006, 09:32 AM
OMG..wheres tom???
Everyone RUN..RUN now..sarah is a mad woman!!! :lol:
Welcome to catpages sarah..we are all very good and sane over this side though...

yola
03-03-2006, 11:27 AM
Hello and welcome Sarah! Not being on Dogweb, we've not met but I have 3 persian cats and although allergic to dogs :( I love reading about them and seeing pictures of them :-D

Fran
03-03-2006, 11:52 AM
Warm welcome to Catpages!! You are most welcome here. We love to hear about all pets here and like to chat about everything and anything including cats of course :-D

Look forward to chatting to you

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v669/pretty1kitty/cooltext347811.gif

dinahsmum
03-03-2006, 12:33 PM
:smt039 Hi Sarah - welcome to CatPages - you'll like it here - nice people like DW but much quieter! Still a laugh though!
You should post some pics of your lovely dogs for the cat-only people.

Mags
03-03-2006, 12:51 PM
Hi Sarah, http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/18.gif to Catpages!!
You are very welcome here even if you don't have a cat.......you may even be persuaded to get one one day!:-D Please feel free to post pics of your dog! Hope you will like it here:-P

Wheaten mad
03-03-2006, 02:57 PM
OMG..wheres tom???
Everyone RUN..RUN now..sarah is a mad woman!!! :lol:
Welcome to catpages sarah..we are all very good and sane over this side though...

LOL!!! :D I will have you know im perfectly sane thank you very much! :shock: :lol: Its a good job that foxy isnt on here, she calls me mad wheaten! :cry: :cry: :cry: lol! :D :D :D :D :D And luke it was tom who told me to join, cause im such a nice and angelic person who is TOTALLY SANE!!!!!! :twisted: :lol:

Anyway thanks phill for the welcome, i have three very norty soft-coated wheaten terriers :D

Thanks lola! :D What a shame your allergic to dogs :cry:
Thanks for the wlecome fran, look forward to talking to you as well! :D
Thank you DM, yes i will deffiantly post some pictures of the three norties! :D
Hi ya mags! Thank you very much for your welcome! I would deffianlty be persuaded to have a cat, i dont think our oldest wheaten we like that much though! lol Im sure i will like it here and i will post pics as soon as i can get my photobucket working :roll: :D

sarah xxxx

Luke
03-03-2006, 03:03 PM
LOL!!! :D I will have you know im perfectly sane thank you very much! :shock: :lol: Its a good job that foxy isnt on here, she calls me mad wheaten! :cry: :cry: :cry: lol! :D :D :D :D :D And luke it was tom who told me to join, cause im such a nice and angelic person who is TOTALLY SANE!!!!!! :twisted: :lol:

Anyway thanks phill for the welcome, i have three very norty soft-coated wheaten terriers :D

Thanks lola! :D What a shame your allergic to dogs :cry:
Thanks for the wlecome fran, look forward to talking to you as well! :D
Thank you DM, yes i will deffiantly post some pictures of the three norties! :D
Hi ya mags! Thank you very much for your welcome! I would deffianlty be persuaded to have a cat, i dont think our oldest wheaten we like that much though! lol Im sure i will like it here and i will post pics as soon as i can get my photobucket working :roll: :D

sarah xxxx
Don't lie Sarah...your as mad as a hatter, just disguise it well!!! i'm sure Hetty can back me up when shes next online..
pssst. its Yola not lola;) I swear your a blonde in disguise sometimes!!!!:lol:

deester
03-03-2006, 04:54 PM
Sure we could arrange a cat for you lol

Donna
03-03-2006, 06:05 PM
Hi and Welcome!!!!

Photos please (even if they are not of cats!!).

Sweet
03-03-2006, 06:10 PM
Welcome to Cat Pages Sarah x

Violet waves a paw x

Moli
03-03-2006, 06:18 PM
Hi Sarah, welcome to catpages......Recognise your user name from Dogweb...........

Bengal Cat Rescue
03-03-2006, 06:38 PM
Sure we could arrange a cat for you lol

a cat or two shouldn't that be?? :lol:

Hello Sarah and welcome

Jeanette
03-03-2006, 06:46 PM
Hey Sarah:)

I'm Bellaluna on DW:)

bobbie3917
03-03-2006, 07:09 PM
hello and welcome Sarah
we dont turn any1 away

Wheaten mad
04-03-2006, 09:15 PM
Don't lie Sarah...your as mad as a hatter, just disguise it well!!! i'm sure Hetty can back me up when shes next online..
pssst. its Yola not lola;) I swear your a blonde in disguise sometimes!!!!:lol:

LMAO!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You are sooo mean to me luke! :cry: :D Lol!!

Ooo thanks to everyone who said hi! :D

Thanks deester, yeah im sure i could fit one in!! :D lol or two BCR!! :lol:
Thank donna! yes i will post pics a.s.a.p! ;)
Hi ya sweet and violet! :D dougal, lottie and rosie wave a paw as well!! :D
Hi moli and jeanette! so we are all a.w.o.l then?! :shock: :D
Hi there bobbie, look forward to talkin to you! :-D

Lottie, Rosie and dougal all say hello as well!!!! :D

sarah xxxx

random
05-03-2006, 11:32 AM
lol lol, yeah why don't you just get a cat ;) I know you want one! :lol: :mrgreen:

Wheaten mad
05-03-2006, 05:32 PM
lol lol, yeah why don't you just get a cat ;) I know you want one! :lol: :mrgreen:

Lol im sure i could squeeze one in! :D :D :D