PDA

View Full Version : bob martin cat litter feedback wanted

CathyW
21-02-2006, 12:29 AM
i remember seeing a thread about bob martins cat litter, well i was wondering on how it worked?? ive got the big enclosed litter trays, and 3 cats using the trays. so any help please

Jac
21-02-2006, 08:50 PM
It was vert good but doesn't last as long catsan.

CathyW
22-02-2006, 12:23 AM
It was vert good but doesn't last as long catsan.we go through tons of litter with my 3, if s****ing was an olympic sport barnabys would get gold. the amount he turns out :roll:
think ill just stick with the pettex.

CJK
22-02-2006, 06:26 AM
i use catsan but am thinking of changing to worlds best, never used bob martins though. but i must say I dont presonally rate any of his other breand stuff as much good, flea stuff etc. but thats just me

CathyW
25-02-2006, 02:48 PM
thought id let u know how the bob martins litter is doing, well very good, no nasty niffs at all. we put bob martins in one tray n pettex in the other tray, and of course sir barnaby wouldnt use the new one, and managed to stink us all out using pettex :shock: so now got bob matins in both trays, and hes has got to use it, either that or walk round with his fluffy cheeks held together. but no nasty niffs im pleased to say :D

yola
25-02-2006, 04:07 PM
BM - you're a scream!!! Clenched fluffy cheeks indeed :-D :-D :-D :-D

dinahsmum
25-02-2006, 04:09 PM
BM - you're a scream!!! Clenched fluffy cheeks indeed :-D :-D :-D :-D
I thought it conjured up a wonderful image! :lol:

CJK
25-02-2006, 04:47 PM
I thought it conjured up a wonderful image! :lol:

lol,i was laughing at that too!!!!! clecnhed fluffy cheeks. I heard it all now.
My OH thinks i nuts cos i call Mr darcys erm....bits... his pom poms!

CathyW
25-02-2006, 07:06 PM
so glad i make u all smile :D sir barnabys asleep on the bed at the moment, im gonna take a peek in the tray to see if hes *been*

CJK
25-02-2006, 07:07 PM
dont need to peek to see if my lot have been! can smell it a mile off lol

CathyW
25-02-2006, 07:10 PM
oh yes hes been :shock: but good news is bob martins kept the nasty niff at bay :D and barnabys of the opionion that hes a posh puss and posh pusseys dont cover they have *servants* to do that for them (me):lol: