PDA

View Full Version : News Flash flying

Jac
08-02-2006, 11:08 AM
Just had the doc on the phone. She is leaving me a 5 day course of Amatriptoline, diazipam, and liquid morphine .......think I'll be away with the faireis.
Tis is strictly a 5 day one off course and she is referring me to the hospital for an other MRI scan.
Oh boy I think I could be talking jiberish ladies, well more than normall:shock:

yola
08-02-2006, 11:42 AM
Goodness - that's rather a strong cocktail!! I hope it's doesn't space you out too much but let's hope that it makes the back pain subside.

I have had back pain before, but mine was resolved by a bit of osteopathy - I was in quite a bit of pain (or so I thought) at the time, so I can't begin to imagine the agony you're in.

I so hope you feel better really soon (((hugs)))

CJK
08-02-2006, 11:45 AM
ok, see u in about 5 days then lol.
maybe you'll see flying cats not flying faires? lol

Naomi
08-02-2006, 12:34 PM
Oh dear Jac what a concotion to be taking :shock:

dinahsmum
08-02-2006, 12:36 PM
Just hope it does the trick Jac.
You take care (and you can't fly - stay away from that window! :) )

Donna
08-02-2006, 12:42 PM
Sure we wont notice ANY difference in you Jac - in fact a bit of sedation may make you more "normal"!! Only joking!!!! Hope it helps. Not nice being in constant pain.

Jac
08-02-2006, 02:30 PM
Thanks everyone:shock:

Moli
08-02-2006, 02:33 PM
As long as you don't talk gibberish on the phone Jac!!I can just about understand you when you are on your funny pills:roll: ;)

Mags
08-02-2006, 02:54 PM
. She is leaving me a 5 day course of Amatriptoline, diazipam, and liquid morphine .......think I'll be away with the faireis.
Oh boy I think I could be talking jiberish ladies, well more than normall:shock:

As long as you don't make CP an X-rated forum Jac!:shock: :-D
Seriously though, I hope this will give you the relief you need....