PDA

View Full Version : horses being pts end of week

CJK
30-01-2006, 08:35 PM
I just read this on free ads, and am so upset to think of 22 horses being PTS due to lack of funds. I am going to send them a donation. It's so sad to ehar of things liek this

Whilst driving to work this morning with my local radio station on i heard a report about this local centre experiencing awful times due to lack of donations. They are a registered charity and depend solely on donations from the public to keep this centre going. It has been running since 1978 and at present has 17 horses in its care, old, sick and injured and horses that can not be rehomed. I was upset to learn that due to lack of donations recently they only have 200 left in their account and are appealing for anyone anywhere to donate to their charity to help save these animals. If by the end of the week the situation is no better they will euthanase these horses. This is awful news and the charity was saying that with a lot of donations going over seas these days our local charities are suffering. If anyone would like furtherinformation or to donate some money to help save these horse i enclose the web address that has the contact number on. www.canterburyhorserescue.co.uk Thank you