PDA

View Full Version : loads of toys

CathyW
27-01-2006, 10:37 AM
our catshave got balls/catnip toys/other kitty stuff,and what does ronnie decide to play with a peice of wool :lol: hes been kept amused for ages,and yes i took pics, very difficult,as inbetween playing he decided but butt needed a wash :shock: hes on a hyper this morning,had a punch up with his brother,through my net curtains :? so i sent them all to their bed :D

CJK
27-01-2006, 12:08 PM
lol, sounds like your having fun with them today!!

Mine have TONNES of toys. i got them a clockwork mosue today, Mr darcy is scared of it lol!!

they like the simple things too, wool, string, straws!

dinahsmum
27-01-2006, 12:13 PM
A piece of plastic coated wire/'twist' bag closing thing, wound round your finger to a spring shape is a fave here! It's good because it rolls, and can be batted (preferably under a piece of furniture, so puss can lie on its side and reach in after it) but it can also be picked up and retrieved, ready to be thrown again. All my cats have enjoyed this.
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_33_8.gif

CathyW
27-01-2006, 03:36 PM
small bits of paper is a vavorite here,and the rug in the hallway :D

yola
27-01-2006, 03:54 PM
Darcy is the only one who plays. . . Fifi has never been into any kind of toys and Balie only when the mood takes him which ain't that often now!!

Darcy has a fabric mouse which he regularly mauls and he is often to be found scotting one or other of Dominik's small toys around the (wooden) basement floor.

However all of them love playing with the 'spikey' (yucca) leaves in the garden when I pull the dried ones off - even Fifi gets off her fat bum for that :-D

Donna
27-01-2006, 09:20 PM
A piece of plastic coated wire/'twist' bag closing thing, wound round your finger to a spring shape is a fave here! It's good because it rolls, and can be batted (preferably under a piece of furniture, so puss can lie on its side and reach in after it) but it can also be picked up and retrieved, ready to be thrown again. All my cats have enjoyed this.
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_33_8.gif

Chloe always goes for the wire tie thingies!!:-D Also the plastic bit you pull off milk cartons!!:-D

CathyW
27-01-2006, 09:35 PM
mine like bits of dried dog food,if they find a bit of that on the floor they pounce,
and ole barnabys is a tail chaser he goes round n round, daft ole wotsit will go dizzy :D

Moli
27-01-2006, 11:27 PM
My young ones favourite toy is a sweetie wrapper, as soon as someone unwraps a sweet they are there

Fran
27-01-2006, 11:30 PM
Kitty-go-Krazy is still favourite here especially for Claude. Clooney has been playing with the pipe cleaner spiders this evening :)