PDA

View Full Version : was getting ready to throttle barnaby

CathyW
20-01-2006, 07:53 PM
ive put some turkey steaks on the side ready to go in the oven walked out the room for 2 mins,and barnabys spotted them,if he had got them we would of had roast barnaby for dinner :D

EmmaG
20-01-2006, 07:55 PM
lol

Reminds me of the time I caught Lucy with her tongue stuck to a frozen lamb chop :)

CathyW
20-01-2006, 07:56 PM
lol

Reminds me of the time I caught Lucy with her tongue stuck to a frozen lamb chop :)sorry but LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

EmmaG
20-01-2006, 07:56 PM
Well the hardest part was deciding whether to cook the lamb chops or not!!!! lol lol

Moli
20-01-2006, 07:59 PM
ive put some turkey steaks on the side ready to go in the oven walked out the room for 2 mins,and barnabys spotted them,if he had got them we would of had roast barnaby for dinner :D:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You should write a book about Barneys exploits BM:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CJK
20-01-2006, 08:14 PM
lmao stuck to a lamb chop, is the cats nickname now lamb chop?

barbay sounds like he likes mischief

CathyW
20-01-2006, 08:26 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You should write a book about Barneys exploits BM:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:hes a greedy bugga :? he had the hump with me today as i wouldnt let him have reggies treats,reg is really underweight,so i feed him little extras to fill him out a bit,and barnaby was after his food, he went n hid behind the sofa and sulked for 5 hours :shock: hes the mater of sulks :D

EmmaG
20-01-2006, 08:36 PM
lmao stuck to a lamb chop, is the cats nickname now lamb chop?

barbay sounds like he likes mischief

lol I think it should have been!!!! lol

yola
20-01-2006, 09:11 PM
Oh my goodness BM, Barnaby sounds like a comic strip character . . . Moli's right; a book would be great!!! Actually he sounds like a super cat - if a bit of a handful :D

Emma - LMFAO!!!!! Lucy with her tongue stuck to a frozen steak. Holy moley - what next!!!

Donna
21-01-2006, 04:53 PM
lol

Reminds me of the time I caught Lucy with her tongue stuck to a frozen lamb chop :)

That has given me the biggest laugh I have had all day!!!:-D Sorry!!! Hope she was not hurt in the incident!!!:lol:

CathyW
21-01-2006, 06:20 PM
hes having his stiches out monday thank god, hes still got his t-shirt on and its a real state now,dirty smelly,hes taken to sleeping in the enclosed litter tray :roll: jeeze hes being a real skut puss :?
when he has them stiches out,im not holding him the nurse can do it,them claws are sharp and im on blood thinners,would be messy :?

Donna
21-01-2006, 07:53 PM
hes having his stiches out monday thank god, hes still got his t-shirt on and its a real state now,dirty smelly,hes taken to sleeping in the enclosed litter tray :roll: jeeze hes being a real skut puss :?
when he has them stiches out,im not holding him the nurse can do it,them claws are sharp and im on blood thinners,would be messy :?

Dont know whether to wish Barnaby good luck for his stitches out on Monday or whether to wish you or the nurse good luck:shock: :lol: :shock:

Fran
21-01-2006, 09:21 PM
He sounds like a real character BM!!!

Lol @ Emma's Lucy!! :lol: