PDA

View Full Version : For ladies only!

dinahsmum
13-01-2006, 09:13 PM
Who needs a man?

If you want someone who will do anything to please you - get a dog

If you want someone who will bring you the newspaper without tearing through it first for the sports pages - get a dog

If you want someone who'll make a total fool of himself because he is so glad to see you - get a dog

If you want someone who eats whatever you put in front of him and never says his mother made it better - get a dog

Ifyou want someone who's always eager to go out any time you ask and anywhere you want to go - get a dog

If you want someone who can scare away burglars without waving a lethal weapon around endangering you and all the neighbours - get a dog

If you want someone who never touches the remote,could'nt care less about Monday night football and watches soppy DVDs for as long as you want to - get a dog

If you want someone who'll be content just to snuggle up and keep you warm in bed and who you can kick out of bed if he slobbers and snores - get a dog

If you want someone who never criticizes any thing you do, doesn't care how good or bad you look,acts as though every word you say is worth hearing,never complains and loves you all the time - get a dog

On the other hand.......

If you want someone who never comes when you call him,totally ignores you when you walk in the house,leaves hair all over the place, walks all over you, prowls around all nightand only comes home to eat and sleep all day and acts as though you are only there to see that he's happy......

GET A CAT
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_22_20.gif

Fran
13-01-2006, 09:21 PM
:lol: How true is that!!

Moli
13-01-2006, 09:34 PM
Thats why I have Dogs & Cats!!!:-D

Mags
13-01-2006, 09:52 PM
I think I'm going to have to do a swop for a dog!!:-D :-D :-D

Moli
13-01-2006, 09:55 PM
I think I'm going to have to do a swop for a dog!!:-D :-D :-DYou will get much more from a dog Mags!!:lol:

Mags
13-01-2006, 09:58 PM
You will get much more from a dog Mags!!:lol:
You're probably right there Moli!:-D

smudgley
13-01-2006, 10:00 PM
Cat or dog? Give me a cat any day:roll:

CJK
13-01-2006, 10:30 PM
lmao
reminds of a joke i heard once:

At home i have a husband and a dog.
One leavesmuddy prints on the carpet, begs for his dinenr and then lays by the firs all night, the other goes woof!

CJK
13-01-2006, 10:31 PM
ops, fire not firs

Fran
13-01-2006, 10:38 PM
You will get much more from a dog Mags!!:lol:

Sorry Moli, I disagree :cat11