PDA

View Full Version : Embarrased Child

Donna
12-01-2006, 09:48 PM
Sean came out of school today. He said it was a really "scary" day:shock: .

Asked him why and he said....

"well I had PE today didnt I? You washed and tumble dried all my kit and got it ready. Well I pulled my rugby shirt out of my bag and a pair of your knickers fell onto the floor":oops: .

They must of got stuck inside his top when I tumble dried it all!!! :-P

He said his heart stopped. He looked round. No one saw!!! So he quickly picked them up and put them in his school bag. Had to walk round school all day with my knickers in his bag!!!:-D

My poor baby!!! :roll:

Moli
12-01-2006, 09:53 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Poor Sean, glad no one saw them,!!!:lol:

Fran
12-01-2006, 09:57 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Glad no one saw them Donna :p

Mags
12-01-2006, 10:10 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: poor Sean.....mums can be so embarrassing!!:lol:

Donna
12-01-2006, 10:57 PM
At least they were a decent pair!!!! Poor boy - I do embarass him so!!

Kay
12-01-2006, 11:13 PM
How could you, Donna.:shock: :shock: :shock: Poor Sean.:( :( :( Hope he has forgiven you;) ;)

Donna
12-01-2006, 11:16 PM
How could you, Donna.:shock: :shock: :shock: Poor Sean.:( :( :( Hope he has forgiven you;) ;)

We all had a good laugh about it Kay. Even Sean and he doesnt laugh that often. :) It was good to see in fact. At the time it could of been disasterous and he would of never lived it down, but no harm done. Didnt even realise my knickers were missing!!!:-D

Kay
12-01-2006, 11:22 PM
Didnt even realise my knickers were missing!!!:-D[/quote]

:shock::oops: :shock::oops: :shock::oops: :shock::oops: :shock::oops:

Kim
13-01-2006, 12:50 AM
Poor lad!! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yola
13-01-2006, 08:57 AM
Donna - that's one to tell the grandkids!!!!

Classic - I just sprayed my monitor with tea I was laughing so hard.

dinahsmum
13-01-2006, 09:52 AM
Lovely!:lol:
Well done Sean - he'll obviously go far if he can take something like that in his stride!
Sounds like you need to find some better tumble sheets to stop your clothes clinging to each other!

Naomi
13-01-2006, 04:29 PM
:lol: poor Sean

Jac
13-01-2006, 05:25 PM
Oh poor boy :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

CJK
13-01-2006, 11:13 PM
oh the poor lad! couldve damaged himfor life lol!

good job nobody saw, bu then was he ever gonna admit they were his moms? I doubt it, prob would have said they were his gf's or sommit lol

Donna
14-01-2006, 09:17 PM
oh the poor lad! couldve damaged himfor life lol!

good job nobody saw, bu then was he ever gonna admit they were his moms? I doubt it, prob would have said they were his gf's or sommit lol

No he wouldnt!! He would of probably stood there and started crying. He is such shy boy. No self esteme. Dont know why. He is such a lovely boy but I would say that - I am his mum. I just worry I have made him too nice if you get my drift...

Elaine
14-01-2006, 10:34 PM
What a shame, poor kid. So glad none of his mates saw them;)

CJK
15-01-2006, 05:38 AM
well it makes a change to meet nice kids of that age!
Most kids these days are loud,mouthy and have no respect. Sounds like you doing a good job, now my 7 year old...he's an oddball. he likes playing with make up, he loves buying shoes, and doing his hair, and his fav colour is pink. oh and he likes dressing up in mommy's clothes!
my 2 year old, also into shoes, he lines them up in little rows, also loves handbags, especially my one thats like a mini sports bag! oh and my 7 year old wanted a dolly last year! lol

maybe i wanted a girl too much

bobbie3917
15-01-2006, 08:40 PM
aww bless him

Jac
15-01-2006, 08:58 PM
Donna
Have you ever thought about karate for him? I have a son who sounds exactly like Sean. Wears his heart on his sleave, will get up of his bus seat for someone and offers visitors tea, coffee ect.
Partner has his own Karate club. We actually get a lot of kids who are shy and wouldnt say boo to a ghost.
Martial arts teaches them self worth, patience, disapline, respect ect and really boosts there confidence. Derek even has a boy who is severly disabled.
Think about it and if you want to know more pm me. I'm sure Derek would know a good sensi in your area.

Donna
15-01-2006, 09:27 PM
Donna
Have you ever thought about karate for him? I have a son who sounds exactly like Sean. Wears his heart on his sleave, will get up of his bus seat for someone and offers visitors tea, coffee ect.
Partner has his own Karate club. We actually get a lot of kids who are shy and wouldnt say boo to a ghost.
Martial arts teaches them self worth, patience, disapline, respect ect and really boosts there confidence. Derek even has a boy who is severly disabled.
Think about it and if you want to know more pm me. I'm sure Derek would know a good sensi in your area.

My ex made him do karate from about the age of 4 until I eventually made him stop going. HE HATED IT. Every week he was made to go, every week he hated it. EVENTUALLY I made a stand and said enough was enough. My ex wants to toughen him up (make him a man etc) but that is making him worse cos he can never live up to his expectations. He plays football in a team and I encourage him to join in with things as much as possible, but I will not force him to do something like karate just to make him a man.

Thanks for the advice tho Jac!!

Jac
15-01-2006, 09:32 PM
Thats not what it's about. What a shame, to enforse your stuff on a kid. Your x sounds like an A**e. Your son will find a sport (or not) that he enjoys to do. I hope he does well in whatever he chooses.
He sounds like a lovely boy.

Donna
15-01-2006, 09:36 PM
Thats not what it's about. What a shame, to enforse your stuff on a kid. Your x sounds like an A**e. Your son will find a sport (or not) that he enjoys to do. I hope he does well in whatever he chooses.
He sounds like a lovely boy.

He is a lovely child thanks Jac (I am biased I know) but I do tend to over compensate for the situation. Because I left his dad I feel I owe the kids all the time so they do get away with a lot. But saying that, he is a loving, sensitive little guy who will grow up to be a lovely young man. He is just confused at the differences in parenting between the two of us. He talks to me (says he cant talk to his dad), he sits and snuggles up to me (says he cant do that with his dad). I know he enjoys being with me which is the main thing. He is always scared of his dad shouting or disapproving etc etc.

Jac
15-01-2006, 09:44 PM
been there and done it. Dont worry about him he'll be fine.
My 22 year old son still kisses me when he leaves my company (even infront of his friends) my 14 year old son does the same (if no one is looking) My 4 year old daughter tells everyone (in the family) she loves them. There is nothing wrong in showing your feelings.
He sounds a wee smasher, and you sound a great mother.

Donna
15-01-2006, 09:52 PM
I know he will be the winner in all this one day Jac. You have made my day saying what you said... Thanks for that. I try so hard to do my best for the children.

Cant resist posting a picture of my little man...

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c362/donnamcg/P1100010.jpg

Jac
15-01-2006, 09:58 PM
What a handsom guy! he'll be a winner I have no doubts through talking to you.

Donna
15-01-2006, 09:59 PM
What a handsom guy! he'll be a winner I have no doubts through talking to you.

:) You so kind Jac. Will just keep going, and keep him going!

Jac
15-01-2006, 10:03 PM
I'm getting all Mumsy now but thats what we do! Keep your chin up. It will be ok and so will your kids.

Mags
15-01-2006, 10:15 PM
Donna, there are a lot of young lads around who do not like sport and it is compensated in other ways. I don't know how old he is now but you may find he is more interested academically. My son disliked all sports but really knuckled down to his school work...you may begin to find the same with your son..

Moli
15-01-2006, 10:47 PM
He is a goodlooking young man Donna, will break a few hearts in a few years time!!
No point in trying to make them something they are not....My son didn't like sport of any kind, he is now doing well at uni!!and like Jac's boys, still give me a kiss and a cuddle when we part, doesn't care who see him!!

Donna
15-01-2006, 10:55 PM
Donna, there are a lot of young lads around who do not like sport and it is compensated in other ways. I don't know how old he is now but you may find he is more interested academically. My son disliked all sports but really knuckled down to his school work...you may begin to find the same with your son..

He is 13 now Mags. He loves football and plays in a team, but again could be so much better with confidence. I just keep on praising him and giving as much support as I can emotionally and any other way I can.

Doesnt help his hormones are up the spout being 13!!!

Mags
15-01-2006, 11:03 PM
At 13 a lot of boys go through a difficult stage Donna....I'm sure he will be fine and he will gradually gain confidence...

Donna
15-01-2006, 11:04 PM
At 13 a lot of boys go through a difficult stage Donna....I'm sure he will be fine and he will gradually gain confidence...

Thanks Mags. You and Jac have given me more confidence in being there for him :)