PDA

View Full Version : yukky cats

CathyW
04-01-2006, 02:13 PM
one of mine (not sure which one) decided to part company with a hairball last night,on our bed :? er hubby found it :? wasnt too impressed,so now cats are banned from the bedroom :? ive had some nice washing to do today, cats off the treat list today :?

Naomi
04-01-2006, 02:20 PM
typical, trust hubby to find the offending article :D

It's like that here, Moli accidentally missed the litter tray whilst doing her business and guess what?......yep hubby happened to be coming in through the door as she did it :roll:

samwise
04-01-2006, 02:25 PM
It is always the person that will get most upset that finds 'the offender'!
Poor thing! Hope he is a softie and forgiving! I am sure he is!!

CathyW
04-01-2006, 02:30 PM
It is always the person that will get most upset that finds 'the offender'!
Poor thing! Hope he is a softie and forgiving! I am sure he is!!a couple of days n he should be better about them,got barnabys op 2morrow,so ive bought him a felix pouch and some milk,and some treats for the others :D
got a fat cat sitting on my lap at the mo,acting all cute :D

samwise
04-01-2006, 02:32 PM
a couple of days n he should be better about them,got barnabys op 2morrow,so ive bought him a felix pouch and some milk,and some treats for the others :D
got a fat cat sitting on my lap at the mo,acting all cute :D
I am sure he is a big softie!!!
You will be fine!!! He will go to mush when the op happens!

CathyW
04-01-2006, 02:41 PM
barnabys going to be very upset when hes on nil by mouth :shock:he loves his food.

Naomi
04-01-2006, 02:43 PM
Awww poor Barnaby, fingers crossed for him

yola
04-01-2006, 03:17 PM
One of mine did that night before last!! Thankfully it was on the throw at the foot of the bed rather than on the duvet/duvet cover. Said throw is now in the wash :shock:

Thing is - I heard it but thought it was outside in the hallway. Amazing what we will sleep through; I'm so used to the furball production that I don't even wake up now!!!

Hubby bitches about it but isn't too bad on the whole ;)

dandysmom
06-01-2006, 04:04 AM
What is really gross is when they whoops up a furball beside the bed during the night and you step on it when you get up!!!! My 20 year old brindled tortie does it from time to time, but I never seem to think to LOOK!! Am NOT a morning person!

CathyW
06-01-2006, 09:25 AM
just had one of mine *throw* he eats to quick n chucks it back at me :? hmmm got a bulimic cat here??
dont mind i was eating a bit of toast at the time charming animals :shock:

LMC
06-01-2006, 10:53 AM
And why oh why oh why do they HAVE to chuck up on the bed or sofa, and not on laminate or lino where it's easy to clean up?

CathyW
06-01-2006, 10:59 AM
And why oh why oh why do they HAVE to chuck up on the bed or sofa, and not on laminate or lino where it's easy to clean up?because that would be too easy for us poor owners to deal with:D

Snoof
06-01-2006, 11:26 PM
I will trade you lot one cat that only chucks up on the tile floors in the kitchen and the den for one cat who doesn't poo in the hardest-to-see-but-easiest-to-step-on spots in the hallway when he's very very cross...

Luckily he stopped doing it when we started letting him out - and also become a lot happier - but honestly, if I did that every time my boyfriend made me cross... Well, I'd need to be a lot more flexible for a start :lol:

CathyW
06-01-2006, 11:36 PM
I will trade you lot one cat that only chucks up on the tile floors in the kitchen and the den for one cat who doesn't poo in the hardest-to-see-but-easiest-to-step-on spots in the hallway when he's very very cross...

Luckily he stopped doing it when we started letting him out - and also become a lot happier - but honestly, if I did that every time my boyfriend made me cross... Well, I'd need to be a lot more flexible for a start :lol:rofpmsl and im glad we are not like dogs every time we met some having to sniff their *bits* to see who they are :oops: