PDA

View Full Version : Upset myself tonight

Kazz
28-12-2005, 09:42 PM
Well I upset myself tonight I was driving back from work when on the opposite side of the road (on the estate so not a main road but a well used road) I saw Oscar - well I thought to myself "Whats he doing up here" in his younger days he would easily travel that far, and I thought "daft old man". I stopped the car and crossed the road to "fetch him" when it dawned on me half way across it couldn't be Oz, :( but I tell you the cat was very very close colouring, although as I got closer saw he had a little ginger patch on a side Oscar did not have.

I still crossed the road to stroke him but he ran - mind you if a mad lady crossed the road to stroke me I'd run:shock: when he did I saw he was a young cat hardly past kittenhood about 1; I would estimate.

Oscar was "done" many many years ago so not one of his :roll: but I walked back to the car with my heart in my shoes and tears rolling down my face.

I hope his double has a loving home.

Fran
28-12-2005, 09:48 PM
:( :( :( Oh Kazz I feel for you, I really do :( You had him so long that it is second nature for you to think that he is still with you. I firmly believe that he is still with you, you just can't see him. {{{Hugs}}}

smudgley
28-12-2005, 09:50 PM
:( :( :( Oh Kazz I feel for you, I really do :( You had him so long that it is second nature for you to think that he is still with you. I firmly believe that he is still with you, you just can't see him. {{{Hugs}}}

What lovely words Fran.

hugs to you Kazz - sorry you were feeling sad today:)

Kazz
28-12-2005, 09:56 PM
Not feeling sad as such -but I did upset myself. :roll: And Fran I am convinced he will always be with me and Cleo. He will never be more than a whisper away.

Mags
28-12-2005, 10:09 PM
Kazz, you had too much love for him to ever leave your heart....

Moli
28-12-2005, 10:16 PM
He will always be with you Kazz......

Naomi
28-12-2005, 10:37 PM
Awww Kazz, Oscar's probably laffing at you watching from the bridge thinking 'Geeze she's as mad as ever' :D

Donna
28-12-2005, 11:46 PM
Oh Kazz

Oscar is still with you (((hugs))).

Kay
29-12-2005, 03:50 AM
He is still with you Kazz. I know my Toby is. It is upsetting when you see a cat you think is Oscar but it could just be his way of letting you know he is there!! Thats what I think. Chin up.

Kay

Kim
29-12-2005, 02:16 PM
He will never leave your heart. (((hugs))) to you.

dinahsmum
29-12-2005, 02:23 PM
It's no suprise Kazz, and maybe a good thing to have the opportunity to let a little bit of 'sad and wet' out. 23 years for goodness sake - you won't forget him in five minutes. Take care x