PDA

View Full Version : Daily Shred Thread / Tuesday

Fran
27-12-2005, 06:51 AM
Morning all...Haven't slept at all well :( Woke up every few minutes to check that Lucky had enough room on the bed and that she was sleeping ok as she is not used to sleeping on our bed at night. Decided in the end to get up and leave her and hubby fast asleep :roll:

Just had a coffee, might try and get my head down in Em's bed for an hour as she is sleeping over at a friends house

Hope you all have a very enjoyable Christmas Tuesday :)

EmmaG
27-12-2005, 07:42 AM
Morning Fran, I thought I would be the first on here today.

I had to get up early to place my Next order!!! lol :shock:

Mind you most of it is for the other half when he starts the new job, we are now £500 lighter :shock: :-D

It has been snowing here last night, we did plan to go out and I will only do so if the snow clears a bit, we didn't intend to travel far. just down to the shops :roll:

CathyW
27-12-2005, 09:52 AM
morning all,just looked out the window and snow has reached nth london,darn it was hopeing to pop out,gotta check bank balance :oops: oh well maybe pinch a lift off hubby later n do it :D

Mags
27-12-2005, 10:54 AM
Morning all, no snow here....just freezing cold!
Had a late night last night so it's a recovery day today at snail pace speed:lol: Must be back to normal as the washing machine is on!:roll: Not cooking today as there is too much snacky stuff to use up:roll:
Enjoy your day everyone!

Jac
27-12-2005, 11:00 AM
Morning all
No snow here yet but it's cold enough.
I didnt sleep well. See post in having to lock door. I kept waiting for something else to happen.
I'm a light sleeper anway and was waiting for sean to come home. I'll probably fall asleep after my meal tonight:lol:
Going to see if I can get a new door hinge for the tumble today

dinahsmum
27-12-2005, 11:20 AM
Wow there were some early risers here today!
It's nice to be getting back to normal-ish.;)
It's a beautifully sunny day here, but still frost on the ground. Don't know if we will see the snow or not............think we're on the edge of the 'front' or whatever.
There were lots of festive posts - don't know if the moment has passed to reply to them. Think it probably has, so don't think I am being 'off' by being silent (unusual for me!;) ) I have read them and caught up with your christmasses.
Have a lovely 'Holiday Tuesday' - or whatever name they have given to today. Sales Day, perhaps!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_18_4.gif

Mags
27-12-2005, 11:25 AM
DM, I was the same...wasn't here much over Christmas but have read all the posts (at last!!).....hope everyone had a lovely time!

Donna
27-12-2005, 12:06 PM
Morning everyone,

Kids excited - we have snow!! Not a lot but sure there will be more.

Not doing much today!

Fran
27-12-2005, 12:09 PM
It has been snowing here during the night. Just a light covering but more is set to come apparantly :?

Jac
27-12-2005, 12:39 PM
I wish it would snow here instead of rain, rain and even rain.

Iv'e got alot of housework to catch up on by the looks of this place! Never mind I'd rather be chatting here.

smudgley
27-12-2005, 01:19 PM
Hi all, I'm just having another lazy day today! Not done much except do the cats & play with the kittens, hubby flicked the hoover round whilst I was doing the cats - so all we've got to do now is just to chill out & eat & eat & eat today:roll:
Oh & I will build a snowman later :smt017 (if we get any snow) just had a flutter - but it only lasted a minute:smt089

COME ON SNOW - WALL HEATH< WEST MIDLANDS - HURRY UP:roll:

smudgley
27-12-2005, 03:05 PM
Still not quite enough snow to build a man:roll: well actually none at all yet, but hopefully within a few mins it will come pouring down & me & the girls will be out there building Mr. Snowy:roll:

Mags
27-12-2005, 03:32 PM
No chance of snow here...it's clear blue sky and sunshine.....

dinahsmum
27-12-2005, 03:34 PM
No chance of snow here...it's clear blue sky and sunshine.....

and here - beautiful. Been the same for 4 days now. Lovely!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_14.gif

Jac
27-12-2005, 05:11 PM
Well here it's doing the same as it has been for days RAIN. There was a red sky about an hour ago but that's away now too.
I just love the snow:lol: We live near a hill so the wee ones can go sledging (and me):-D

smudgley
27-12-2005, 05:46 PM
Still no snow here either!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I got my carrot, my buttons & my scarf ready to build snowy:roll:

Jeanette
27-12-2005, 06:04 PM
Come to me then:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/oliverdk/sne2712053.jpg

Well I've had a kinda bad day....

Luna's not been eating properly (well hardly at all) these last few days, and there were other signs that worried me.. So after a long morning walk, I decided to walk in to town to see the vet.

My hunch was right.. Luna's having a 2. false pregnancy since the end of her season on the 7. of august.. Not good...

So now she needs to be spayed.. Preferebly within a month.. But I've no chance in getting £400 that soon...

I can go to the vetschool and have it done for £245, which is a lbetter price, but I think they have a waiting list.. Will call them tomoz.

But I'm still gobsmacked.. I was considering a spay, but now that the decision's made for me, its kinda tough...

But its not fair on Luna...:cry:

Mags
27-12-2005, 07:27 PM
Poor Luna...sorry to hear that Jeanette:( That is a lot of money to get her spayed....I hope the vetschool waiting list isn't too long...

What a lovely snowy scene.....brrrrrr it looks very cold there!:D

Jeanette
27-12-2005, 07:31 PM
Thank you Mags.. Yes I hope the list isnt too long..

Yes its freezing here!!! And very windy...

Fran
27-12-2005, 07:44 PM
Oh J, how I wish Luna had a passport, I could get her speyed over here...

Donna
27-12-2005, 07:59 PM
Well for the last hour here in Kent, we have had blizzard snow! Kids outside now playing in the street!! :)

Jeanette
27-12-2005, 08:00 PM
Fran, you are so sweet and kind:) And I thank you of all my heart for thinking of us like that.

Jac
27-12-2005, 08:20 PM
That was on the news a wee while ago.......

Elfin
27-12-2005, 09:05 PM
I am at work, catching up on lots of e-mails and things and counting down to 11pm when I finish :-D Hope you all had a good Christmas.

Jac
27-12-2005, 09:10 PM
Elfin, Its snowing in Edinburgh. Hope you have a coat, gloves and a hat!

yola
27-12-2005, 09:40 PM
Had a row with hubby and am mucho peed off at the moment. Am thinking of having an early night as I'm tired and fed up this evening.

Spent most of the day round my Mum's - only went to drop her back and ended up staying most of the afternoon!!! Still - Domi enjoyed himself - he always does when she's around which is brilliant! :-D

Fran
28-12-2005, 12:15 AM
Hope you have managed to sort things out with hubby now Yola....

More snow this evening for us although not settled too much. I'm off now, feeling very tired as I was up a lot of last night checking on Lucky :roll: She has decided to sleep with us again tonight so probably won't sleep to well tonight either :roll:

Elfin
28-12-2005, 12:19 AM
Elfin, Its snowing in Edinburgh. Hope you have a coat, gloves and a hat!

I'm ok I live at work so only have a 10 second commute across the courtyard to our house :)

Mags
28-12-2005, 12:25 AM
Nite all, I'm off now...sleep well!