PDA

View Full Version : Moli v Balloon

Naomi
21-11-2005, 03:24 PM
Moli had a new toy this morning...one of the kiddies balloons.

She was going great guns with it, smacking it across the floor, jumping on it, chasing it, great fun. Kept her occupied for atleast half an hour.

Up and down the hallway, in and out the livingroom, into the downstairs bathroom....FABALOUS:-D

She was really getting into it when 'POP' the balloon bust. Poor Moli looked very, very sad....after the initial shock :lol:

She looked up at me as if to say 'Maaammm, it's broken'. She wasn't scared when it went pop, she didn;t even bat an eyelid. Did take a video of her playing with the balloon only hubby's taken the Bluetooth adapter so I can't download it from my phone onto the pc :roll: Once i get the adapter back I'll post the vid :D

Jac
21-11-2005, 03:36 PM
Sounds like you have had a bit of fun today then. Look forward to seeing it.

Moli
21-11-2005, 03:50 PM
We got one filled with heilum, and the cats had day's of fun with it...You will have to b low another one up for her now.....

Mags
21-11-2005, 04:02 PM
We'll all be putting a packet of balloons on our cats Christmas list now!!:-D

Naomi
21-11-2005, 04:42 PM
My son wasn't none to impressed when he came home and saw his burst balloon in the bin but he soon cheered up when i showed him the vid :lol:

Fran
21-11-2005, 07:27 PM
Awww aren't they just adorable at this age... can't wait to see the video :cool:

Tom
21-11-2005, 10:13 PM
Awwww cool i want to see the video!!!!! :-D

Mags
21-11-2005, 10:30 PM
I keep coming back to this thread thinking it is our Catpages Moli:roll:
Wondered what she was doing with a balloon:shock: :lol:

Naomi
22-11-2005, 12:40 PM
Mags I'm sure Catpages Moli will find many interesting things to do with a balloon :D

Video has been posted in the pictures section