PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

mistyblue
06-11-2005, 08:49 PM
Hi everyone,
Well I'm new to all this and am so glad to have someone to talk to.I have a year old moggy named Spooky,he's black with a few white hairs under his chin.He's not a loving cat which I miss so much as my best friend Blue died on 9/11/05 after going for an x-ray.He was only 3 and I miss him so much.We moved last year and he went missing for 10 weeks and I went out every night and day looking for him and found him very thin with a few scratches around his face.Two months before my Blue died my little dog Gizmo died of heart failiure.I really don't want to carry on without Blue,he was my baby and my life is so empty.

Fran
06-11-2005, 08:58 PM
Hi mistyblue and welcome to cp. I am sorry to hear of your bad news. Losing both a dog and a cat in such a short space of time must be too much to bear :( I know this is not what you want to hear right now but time is a great healer and your sadness at this time will turn to fond memories with the passage of time. There are many on here who have sadly lost special friends so please join in with the forum. I'm sure you will be given the support you so desperetly need right now...{{hugs to you }} :cat21

Moli
06-11-2005, 09:03 PM
Hi, warm welcome to catpages...Sorry to hear your sad news...................

Mags
06-11-2005, 09:17 PM
Hi Mistyblue, http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/5.gif to Catpages!
Sorry to hear of your sad losses, many of us on here know what you are going through. I hope you will like it here at CP, we are good listeners and always willing to help a fellow member whenever we can. We look forward to hearing more from you and Spooky....:cat21

Donna
06-11-2005, 11:33 PM
Hi there
I have just joined the forum today and everyone has been so friendly and helpful. I am sure everyone can help you with their advice and comfort. We can all help each other with our problems no matter how big or small x

Az
07-11-2005, 12:02 AM
Hi Mistyblue and welcome to Catpages :smt039

bobbie3917
07-11-2005, 12:21 AM
hello and welcome
sorry to hear of you loss

yola
07-11-2005, 11:02 AM
Hi there!!! Glad that you have found us . . . I'm so sorry you've lost 2 pets in such close succession; it must've been heartbreaking. We have broad shoulders so if you need a cry we're here to listen and help.

It could be that Spooky is picking up on the fact that you're missing Blue so desperately and feels unable to get close to you?

dinahsmum
07-11-2005, 11:46 AM
:smt039 Hi Mistyblue - what sad circumstances have brought you to CatPages:(

Hope we can help you cope with your loss - it hurts, it has to - otherwise there would be no point in having fur-babies.

There are lots of kitties for you to share on here!

janey83
07-11-2005, 10:17 PM
Hi and welcome! So sorry to hear about your loss *hugs*

Tom
07-11-2005, 10:43 PM
Hello and welcome to cp :-D

Great to have you here :D

Amadeus
07-11-2005, 11:30 PM
hello Mistyblue, firstly welcome. But more importantly, with regards to Gizmo & Blue, i realize that it cannot be easy to lose a pet, but to lose two so closely together must be darn near impossible. Time will allow you to smile when you remember, but even time will not repair the pain nor the hurt. But time is a pretty good healer. Honest.
I had, still have; i have given him three written notiices, but he just looks and ignores them, just acts like that he cannot read them, but i ain't sure. After all he's managed to read the Felix tins after all. But anyhow, i got him as a kitten, and he was not all cuddly for at least the first 18mnths, but now he jumps up and lays on my lap.
Things can change, really they can. whilst Blue will always remain ever so important, others will weave into your affections. Even if you don't want them to do so, they shall.

Warmest Regards
Jonathan