PDA

View Full Version : Daily Shred / Monday..

Fran
24-10-2005, 05:43 AM
Morning all, very wet here this morning :( Up early this morning due to the pups deciding it was time to get up :roll: Hope you all have a very enjoyable Monday....

Jeanette
24-10-2005, 06:29 AM
Morning all

I'm supposed to be having holiday... But Luna wanted out, and now I can fall alseep again cos of the darn cough:-(

Mags
24-10-2005, 09:16 AM
Morning all, very wet here today, had a lot of rain in the night. General housework planned for this morning then OH has a hospital appointment this afternoon. Enjoy your day everyone!

Jac
24-10-2005, 09:23 AM
Morning all. Very wet here again today, cold and rather un inviting outside. Going a food shop later. Nothing really interesting.

janey83
24-10-2005, 09:38 AM
Morning all.

I guess its raining all over the uk this morning, coz its raining here too!:(

Just have to do house work this morning then watch tv hehehe. Then go n get the fridge stocked up later!

yola
24-10-2005, 09:51 AM
Yup, cold and raining here too. My Mum is sitting with the lil one for the next 3 days (it's half term), and I'm in the office. I don't envy her . . . shut in the house all day with a 2 year old bouncing off the walls ;) bless her, she's nearly 80 and she copes so well with him . . . but then she's got more energy than I have :shock:

I have a client coming in this afternoon to finalise her website . . . good job too it's been dragging on for ever it seems!!

Everyone subdued in the office today; Monday morning coupled with dreary weather means that spirits are lower than usual. We're just putting some Abba-disco-stuff on the i-pod to liven us up!!!

Hope everyone has a good Monday . . .

dinahsmum
24-10-2005, 10:10 AM
Wet Wet Wet, that well known early 90s group! :roll:

Nothing exciting to do today, except book my Crufts ticket for next March. How pro-active is that? :cat21

Jac
24-10-2005, 10:19 AM
LOL@Dinahsmum. I remember them well!!!!!!!!!!!!

dinahsmum
24-10-2005, 10:25 AM
They had a huge hit with the former Troggs hit, which I can't remember the title of - "I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes - Love is all around me........" - perhaps that's what it was called - Love is all around? Was it a film theme? Think so. Maybe 4 Weddings and a Funeral?

Anyway, what I was going to say is that I saw The Troggs at Lyme Regis in.....goodness knows when........1967/8 maybe:shock: . Those white pinstripe suits, Wild Thing, I Can't Control Myself.................ah, those were the days:lol:

Ah memories. :roll: If the young only knew, if the old only could...................

Jac
24-10-2005, 10:30 AM
If only we could turn the clocks back sometimes!!!!

I remember camping out all night for Mud tickets, anyone remember them???

dinahsmum
24-10-2005, 10:38 AM
Tiger Feet?
The silly xmas record with the ventroloquist dummy - Lonely This Christmas?

Think that's them. Yes - liked them, lots of energy and plenty of self-deprecation.

Jac
24-10-2005, 10:43 AM
Thats them!!!!

As far as I can remember it was a good concert but my days of camping out to get tickets are long gone LOL

I did the same for....................................The Bay City Rollers:oops: :oops: :oops: (camped out for tickets)

yola
24-10-2005, 11:16 AM
I did the same for Gary Numan (albeit 5 years or so after BCR were around). My Mum did her nut when she found out where I'd been!!!

Moli
24-10-2005, 11:28 AM
Morning everyone, its pouring with rain and bloomin cold........

Mags
24-10-2005, 11:36 AM
Morning Moli....guess what..we've got your wind down here too :roll:

Jac
24-10-2005, 01:54 PM
Phew, I hope not mags! Want to borrow a gas mask????

Ive been out for my food shopping. Got soaked and have done the worst part. I just hate putting it away:roll:

EmmaG
24-10-2005, 04:22 PM
Well I am busy at work that the moment, but not too busy to have a quick browse on here :)

Got into work at 7.45 and was hoping to leave off at 4pm but I have a client coming in at 4.30!!! lol

Oh well perhaps I will be able to leave early tomorrow :)

Horrible weather here at the moment, very wet !!

CathyW
24-10-2005, 04:55 PM
OH has done a pc re-build (dunno what was wrong with it worked fine) so first chance ive had to get on here,ive had to re-enstall all my favorites (again)
its been raining here since 12 luckily i did my shopping b4 it started raining.had some bad news today,my favorite clothes shop is closing down :(, tried pleading with them but fell on deaf ears :( what am i going to do they where great got some great bargins from there.