PDA

View Full Version : Like a magnet

Kazz
23-10-2005, 07:31 PM
I attract "collect "people" you know you're minding your own business waiting for the train, in a queue in the bank/chipshop/supermarket etc, a theatre queue, crossing the road, collecting the car from the garage - in fact anywhere and people start to talk to me. And before long I have their whole life story - Ben and my family say I can't be left alone as I attract "people" I don't do anything - I admit I smile if I meet people's eye' but nothing more, and I have them then for as long as I am there or until someone "rescues me"

Does anyone else find this is something they get too?

Karen

Jac
23-10-2005, 07:34 PM
I'm exactly the same easpecially if the person is drunk! They just home in to me.

Kazz
23-10-2005, 07:35 PM
Meant to say The people are both young and older, male and female, race, creed, age, sex make no difference I have been in conversation this week with 2 lads of 17&19 (never met them before) a couple about mid 20's, a german man in his 50's who I did not understand - nor he me but we spoke for about 40 minutes :roll: a couple and a lady collecting their pensions, a woman in her 30's and a group of children aged between 7-12 :roll: .

Karen

Jac
23-10-2005, 07:44 PM
I went to the post office on friday. There was quite a big cue, anyway the woman infront of me started to talk, it all started with a smile. Anyway I got her son's life story, the fact she babysits as his wife's mum has a life! and the life story of two local butchers. all I wanted was a stamp:lol:

Mags
23-10-2005, 08:17 PM
It must be something to do with your dazzling smile Kazz :lol:

bobbie3917
23-10-2005, 08:33 PM
its cos your so easy to talk to Kazz :)

Moli
23-10-2005, 09:58 PM
You must be very approachable Kazz, people see you as someone they can confide in..............

janey83
24-10-2005, 09:46 AM
I got one woman talking to me this week. i was in a queue (cant remember where) then she just turned round smiled at me so i smiled back, n then started talking to me:roll: .

But Ive noticed when ever i walk into a room/pub/shop etc loads of people look/stare at me! So i say to who ever I'm with 'did you see all those people staring at me!' they say no:roll: . I'm like OK then it must just be me! But i get it all the time. Weather I'm just being pardoned i dunno! A~n~y~w~a~y

mckitty
25-10-2005, 09:40 PM
o yes ! always at the bus stop or at work, although im alot ruder at work as im busy, so i tell them im not really interested :D

Amadeus
26-10-2005, 10:00 PM
Ya gotta be firm, the open their mouths, before a word comes out say "NO!"

mckitty
26-10-2005, 10:05 PM
LOL ill try that in future :D

Mags
26-10-2005, 10:05 PM
Don't think I'd like to meet you at a bus stop then Amadeus:-D

The Piddler
27-10-2005, 12:03 AM
This is a great thread! My boss and I were talking about this very subject this week........... *I think they secretly know we all love cats and cannot help themselves* :)